Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + eze)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, Formamide or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Although it took about over a month to receive the mat and I had to contact customer service for an update.. they ended up shipping that day.. so far the mat has been great. It’s only been a few days since we received it and it’s been holding up to my toddler. Babypowder loves the mat but cleaning it up with a rag was easy . Along with all the other food my toddler brings. So far, I am very happy with this mat.
Very nice feel and look, but our dog scratched through the material on day one 😩
Love that it’s comfortable and non-toxic and goes with our playroom decor. I dislike the price for the value. They don’t seem to hold up the the traffic of one toddler, let alone a medium sized dog occasionally walking across it. This is our second one simply because it matches but the white yellows fast and it’s easy to puncture while being very hard to clean.
My baby loves playing on this mat, and I love how it is non-toxic. I did an extensive amount of research on baby mats and this one takes the win! I think it is a pretty good thickness, but there is a slight yellowish hue to the side that appears white on the website. Other than that it seems pretty durable!
I love this! I have no kiddos, just bought it for the floor of my office where I want to do more exercising. It looks great like a rug almost and ties my office together. Love that it's double sided too!!