Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + triangle)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft. They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Super satisfied with this mat, material, quality and design. Highly recommended!
We got this mat as our 6mo old started to gain some mobility -- and it is amazing. It's got some cushion so it's comfortable for him (and us!), plus it's big enough for him to move around quite a bit. It is also easy to wipe down... all the spit up (in different colors with the introduction of solids). Really cute design!
I’ve been meaning to write this review for awhile, but having a newborn made it a little tough 🤣 now that my little guy is 4 months old he’s using this mat all the time for rolling and playing. It’s so soft and even I love laying down on it while we are playing. I can’t wait for him to get older so we can start using the side with the road!
Yes, there are other options out there that are cheaper but to me, this mat was worth the splurge because we play on it every single day, I don't have to worry about toxicity, it's easy to clean, SO cushy and plush (not like those puzzle playmats or the Ikea playmat), and its minimalist design works perfectly in my modern playroom. I've recommended it to other moms. It's really the best option you can find for playmats (trust me, I've done the research and have searched high and low!).
I am so pleased with this mat for our living room playroom. I did a lot of research on toxic materials and non toxic mats and was thrilled to find this mat among the small list of options out there. The color/design is great and the size is good (wish there was a bigger option!). Good thickness for my 5 month old learning to sit. Looking forward to many years using this beautiful mat.