Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + eze)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, Formamide or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
This is a great mat for my baby. She is only 2 months and the mat is soft enough for her during tummy time. This is perfect. She can fall to the side without hurting herself. The mat is definitely enough space to play and roll and eventually crawl and walk on. It is kinda hard to roll up when not in use.
Purchased the playmat to fit the fortella play pen for my 7 month old who is crawling fast and curious. The mat provides great cushion for her as she learns to stand. I didn’t notice a particular odor to it and it unfurled easily but we do live in a warm climate. I like the modern design and can see it being a design that can grow with her or us as a family. It is slightly more off white/yellow than expected but that doesn’t bother me.
My main issue resulting in four stars is that the mat is pretty slippery so typically I have to put down another quilt to give her more traction. The mat wipes easily but is not the easiest to vacuum unless you’re just doing a spot clean.
Has so much cushion and the design is exactly as pictured.
Although it took about over a month to receive the mat and I had to contact customer service for an update.. they ended up shipping that day.. so far the mat has been great. It’s only been a few days since we received it and it’s been holding up to my toddler. Babypowder loves the mat but cleaning it up with a rag was easy . Along with all the other food my toddler brings. So far, I am very happy with this mat.
Very nice feel and look, but our dog scratched through the material on day one 😩